Huntington Beach, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/05/2018 -- The invention of Nick Kumpis, Director of Instruction at Santa Ana Country Club in California, the SmartLine Putting system assists golfers in two areas of difficulty: the ability to judge slope and aim.
Slope and Aim
The best way to measure anything accurately is with a consistent scale. SmartLine Putting systems provides a consistent method for reading greens. The best measurement for the amount of break for any given putt is degree of slope. For golfers to better adjust how to look at a green and recognize the degree of slope, the SmartLine Putting system includes a method to assist golfers in recognizing degrees of slope.
After a golfer understands how to determine slope, a specially designed ball marker helps to improve aim. Containing five lines to determine a starting position, the SmartLine Putting method allows the golfer to simply line up the correct position, aim, and putt.
Per decision of the United States Golfing Association (USGA), the SmartLine Putting tool is NOT contrary to the Rules of Golf and may be used in regular play and tournament play.
How the SmartLine Putting Tool Works
- First, mark the ball aiming the red line at the hole.
- Nest, estimate the degree of slope (left to right or right to left)
- Then, based on the read, match the line on the ball to the correct line on the marker.
- Finally, pick up the marker, match the line on the putter to the line on the ball, and stroke the putt at correct speed.
Included in the SmartLine Putting system is continuous access to online instructional videos that will help golfers:
- Learn how to read greens based on degrees of slope
- Practice drills to become better estimators of slope
- Use the lines on the ball marker to match estimated slope
- Use the system for short putts
- Adjust for uphill or downhill putts
- Adjust for slower or faster greens
- Use the system for double breaking putts
Together, the Smartline Putting green reading method, ball marker and training videos will provide a greater understanding of green reading and improved aim, for overall more consistent putting.
Located on the web at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/92852578/smartline-putting, SmartLine Putting offers pledge levels from $20 to $2,000, including a SmartLine Putting mall marker, printed instructions, access to all SmartLine Putting videos, a digital level for measuring slope, a twenty minute phone call with Nick Kumpis to answer any questions, a SmartLine Putting Adidas Golf hat and shirt, a custom video analysis of any golf swing, a private 90-minute SmartLine Putting lesson with Nick Kumpis and much more. For more information, visit the Kickstarter page.
Contact Person: Nick Kumpis
Company: SmartLine Putting
City: Huntington Beach
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Nick Kumpis