Discover the ideal outdoor cooker for different types of homes
Sugar Hill, GA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2018 -- Purchasing a new house is a marathon, not a sprint. But this lengthy and arduous process is what makes crossing the line from homebuyer to homeowner one of the greatest feelings. Another is when that house starts to feel like home.
A grill, smoker or barbecue transforms an outdoor living space into a gastronomic delight and welcome gathering place for family and friends. However, outdoor cookers aren't all the same. Each one is uniquely suited for a specific lifestyle choice. So, before scheduling a gas grill installation in Suwanee, GA, or wherever home is, consider Peachtree Comfort Gallery's recommendations for the ideal cooking system for the following living quarters.
1. Downtown Condos and Apartments: Calling an apartment or condo home means sacrificing outdoor space. But, with a portable grill, no backyard is no problem. This outdoor cooker is easy to store and can be fired up anywhere.
2. Townhomes: Looking to partake in grilling fun while living in the city? Choose a small electric grill. Although this compact outdoor cooker is suitable for tight quarters, it still retains the benefits of a full-sized grill.
3. Urban Houses: Home in on a charcoal grill. This outdoor cooker dishes out amazing flavor and a delicious aroma that will fill a city house's small-scale backyard—and the neighbors', too!
4. Fixer Uppers: Maybe it was a better financial fit. Perhaps it was a lifelong creative dream. Regardless, homeowners who purchase fixer uppers are perfect matches for gas grills. Not only are these units simple and convenient, they also use direct heat while cooking. This means they fire up meals fast, allowing owners to spend less time on dinner and more time on home improvements. Plus, a gas grill can serve as a substitute for the stove or oven during a kitchen remodel.
5. Suburban Homes: Making the move to a suburban home offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, while also providing more indoor and outdoor space. Choose to fill this larger space with a built-in barbecue. It will be a focal point, creating a welcoming backyard that's great for a simple family dinner or a neighborhood gathering.
6. Country Homes: For this type of home, a smoker dishes out more than mouth-watering food. With its low and slow cooking style, it becomes an excuse to spend more time enjoying the fresh air, starry skies and other charming qualities a country home has to offer.
7. Newly Built Home: New homes have all the latest gadgets and appliances that the market has to offer. To keep things in sync, choose a grill that's decked with state-of-the-art features such as voice-controlled speakers that communicate commands to the grill, Wi-Fi that connects to a smartphone app, LED lights and more.
When searching for where to purchase gas grills in Fulton County, GA, there's only one place to turn—and that's Peachtree Comfort Gallery. Georgians can flip through this company's menu of outdoor cookers online or by visiting its showroom at 160 Peachtree Ind. Blvd., Suite 100, Buford, GA, 30518. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
To speak to a professional from Peachtree Comfort Gallery, contact the company online or call 678-541-6776.
About Peachtree Comfort Gallery
Peachtree Comfort Gallery is Northeast Georgia's full-service provider of hearths, gas grills and gas lighting. By offering exceptional products, installations and service, Peachtree provides customers with the No. 1 shopping experience they deserve. Peachtree Comfort Gallery is a proud part of the J.R. Bolton Services family, a name Georgians have known and trusted for more than 30 years. It offers a broad range of products to accent the beauty and comfort of any home, including gas fireplaces, gas logs, wood stoves, pellet stoves, electric fireplaces, gas barbecue grills, gas lamps and complete outdoor rooms.
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Alyssa Young